New Student Application for 2017-2018
Thank you for your interest in KIPP Jacksonville Schools! We are honored that you are considering KIPP for your child’s education for the 2017-2018 school year. We accept students via a lottery and require a simple online application that can be found by clicking here!
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year. If you submitted an application for the current school year, and your student is still on the waiting list, please submit a new student application.
At KIPP Jacksonville Schools, we believe college begins in kindergarten. KIPP, the Knowledge is Power Program, has a 20-year track record of success across the nation, with more than 80% of our graduates going to college. There are 200 KIPP schools in the U.S., educating nearly 80,000 students. Our KIPP Jacksonville scholars are already among the highest performing in the national network!
- Free, open enrollment, college preparatory charter schools
- A longer school day and school year. More time = more learning
- A 13:1 student-teacher ratio in kindergarten and first grade- the lowest of any school in the city!
- Every middle school student has band every day
- Every elementary student has PE, music or band every day
- A core focus on literacy and integration of technology to create 21st century scholars
- Free bus transportation across the north and west side
- Brand new classroom facilities, gymnasium, and athletic fields
Lottery Date for 2017-2018: Wednesday May 2nd, 2017
If your child is selected via lottery for enrollment, we will be in contact, by phone and/or e-mail, about the necessary steps to complete the enrollment process. Any application received after April 30th, 2017 will not be part of the lottery, and your student will automatically be added to his or her corresponding grade’s waitlist.
Interested in visiting our schools and meeting our staff? Please join us for an Information Session, geared towards incoming Kindergarten families, being held at 1440 N McDuff Avenue on the following dates and times:
- Saturday March 11th @ 10AM
- Tuesday April 4th @ 5PM
- Saturday April 8th @ 10AM
- Thursday April 13th @ 5PM
- Saturday April 22nd @ 10AM
If you plan to attend an information session, please contact us at 904-683-6643 or e-mail us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Student(s) name(s) & the grade they will be in during the 17-18 school year
- Parent(s) name(s) & e-mail and/or phone number